What is it?
Kinesiology is a stress management tool that, through the use of a muscle test, can locate blockages and hurdles contributing to ill health, dis-ease and unbalanced behaviours. Once the stress is removed, the body has the opportunity to return to its natural state of functioning and being.
In determining the nature of the stress, Kinesiology can work on all levels of our health: Physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and energetically. Together, this provides a complete picture of the underlying factors causing imbalance.
Our session together will see shifts happening on two distinct and very powerful levels.
The first is the energetic diffusion of stress that is happening through the language of Kinesiology on the sub-conscious level. This is something your mind will never get its head around, but you WILL feel the energy moving in your body during the session by the way of heat, tingling sensations, stomach gurgling, colourful visions etc. Kinesiology language uses ancient codes of yogic mudras and Chinese acupressure points to etherically connect with your subconscious and shift blockages to increase Chi flow and raise your vibration. From this place, you are closer to your authentic truth, and magic happens.
The second level of shifting stress takes place through the raising of your conscious awareness to your internal and external environment and stressors. Where appropriate, ‘stuff’ will come up for you to acknowledge, process and release. Guided by your subconscious, through the muscle test, information will be gathered, combined with intuitive guidance and a picture, previously only existing outside of our conscious reality is formed. From this place of new awareness, change can occur. In Kinesiology, this is recognised as ‘making the unknown known’.
What can Kinesiology help with?
Kinesiology is a beautiful combination of eastern philosophies and western science. It is a modality that has no limit to what it can assist with and will ALWAYS improve quality of life.
As a Neuroenergetic Kinesiologist, I am able to provide balancing protocols for the:
· Endocrine System (Hormones)
· Immune System (including Vaccination pathways)
· Brain Pathways (central and peripheral nervous systems)
· Body Structure (muscles, joints, bones, ligaments, fascia)
· Neuroemotional Pathways (neurological processes involved with emotion)
· Nutrition Pathways (dietary stress, gut bacteria, digestion, metabolism, energy production, toxicity)
. Genetics (epigenetics, chromosome, protein production)
· Chakra Anatomy (major, minor and celestial chakras)
· Five Elements (meridian and element system of TCM)
What happens in a session?
After an initial chat in the consult space, you will be asked to lie face up, fully clothed on the massage table. I will demonstrate the muscle test, and you will notice its subtle and non-manipulatory nature. This allows you to engage in the session as you desire. You are welcome to fall asleep, stay alert, or anything in between. You can ask questions, or absorb silently. The session and how you interact is yours.
I will always tell you where I am and what I find, and you can respond as desired. I may ask you for further information or ask you to repeat statements to challenge your sub-conscious. Other challenges may include physical tests, like vision tests, memory tests, reading tests, movement tests or anything to understand the nature of the stress in your body. Sometimes I may just ask you to imagine your stressors in your mind’s eye.
The session is conducted through four main parts:
- The first part is known as the 'set up', where we turn your issues into Kinesiology language, and determine your goals, or how you want to be.
- Next, we locate the stress that is causing and contributing to your issues through asking your sub-conscious, via the muscle test. We will look for stress on all levels: physical, emotional, mental, energetic and spiritual. Once located, the stress is diffused using balancing protocols.
- The final correction allows the collective stress that was unearthed, to be wiped clear and your system re-booted.
- Finally, we challenge and check the changes and look back at the original issues and goals to ensure integration. Your energy is then dowsed with White Light to raise your vibration; you are grounded and your energy is stabilised so you can effortlessly return to the real world. Disclaimer: The world may look very different post-session (in a good way of course).
Post Session Tips
Most clients describe being in an energetic bubble for up to three days after the session. Some are able to maintain this for longer, which is wonderful. Many describe themselves being more open to making positive changes and shifts in their lives and feel confident and supported in doing so.
Sometimes a Kinesiology session can feel like a gentle ‘love shove’ and we can be more vulnerable and fragile in the following days. It’s important to be kind to ourselves and nurture our needs appropriately, always listening to our body.
Physically, clients vary depending on the nature of their session. Some people sleep well, others feel wired. Some experience detox-like symptoms, and some people will feel a little run-down. Any change is good change, as this reveals that our system is in responsive mode and shifts are taking place.
It is very important to stay hydrated after your session, drinking more water than you would normally.
Clients are encouraged to email me anytime with any concerns or questions.
I empower clients to know in themselves when they should return for their next session, based on my recommendations. For acute issues, it will usually be within a fortnight of their initial visit.
When we recognise our bodies as a well-oiled machine, we understand the importance of regular sessions for maintenance.
I notice the most balanced and stable clients are pro-active and visit every 4 – 8 weeks for a tune-up. Often, clients will book in after a re-active episode in their life, and wish they had come sooner.
Whatever the case, there is never a wrong time to come and see me.